Monday, August 2, 2010

In DC

Arrived in DC at noon today. Spent the afternoon riding around the Mall seeing the sites here in DC. Of course a lot of good picture oppertunities, but unfortunately my phone decided to quit on life last night.

My phone had gotten wet Saturday night, and after spending a bunch of time at Verizon stores Sunday it looked like it was fully operational; however after about 6 hours of riding on the bus the phone just stopped on me. Verizon is mailing m a replacement that should arrrive Wednesday, so won't effect my schedule too much, as long as the phone arrives on time.

I am staying with my friend Evan--a FSO I worked with on the Najaf PRT in Iraq. Tomorrow we are meeting up with LTC Miska for lunch, and I will spend some more time sight seeing in DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment