Sunday, August 1, 2010

On to DC.

Just left Cincinnati for DC...ended up taking the bus, it is actually a little faster. I should get into DC by noon, and will spend a few days visiting some friends I worked with there before continuing North to Philly.

I had a great time in Cincinnati and met a bunch of great new friends that I hope to stay in touch with. The party last night was wild...I imagine pictures will emerge on Facebook over the next few days.

O and surprisingly, Greyhound follows my route: headed through Columbus to Pittsburgh and then down to DC. Of course the big difference is I can sleep while moving and it will take about 10% as much time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're underway, and hope you sleep better on a bus than I do! I also hope Greyhound takes good care of your bike. Since you're not a biking purist--consider taking public transportation out of DC (the Metro) and then biking from a station at the edge of the urban area--would probably work better than trying to get across the city. Probably a good strategy for any big city

    ReplyDelete