Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 25: Into Indiana

Last night was not too enjoyable, was rather wet. However, today has been some nice riding across Illinois, a little warm, but not too bad. I am currently stopped in Carmi, IL enjoying a buffet. Once I leave here I got 44 miles more to go for the couch I got lined-up in Evansville, IN for the night. Friday I will continue on to Louisville, KY and meet up with my friends currently at Ft. Knox and enjoy a much needed rest day this weekend.

The new chain I got in St. Louis was very much needed. I am back to 12-13 mph, compared to the 10 I was struggling to get going across Missouri. Looking at the Weather Channel right now, and it looks like I am in for a bunch more storms this next week. But, going to be going through a lot of cities, so I will look to setup some more couchsurfing and hopefully avoid sleeping wet (big difference from sleeping in a storm).

No comments:

Post a Comment